Triathlete GuideHalf Distance
Complementary Activities Programme
- 13:00-20:00 Dorsals Pick up (Maritime Museum)
- TBA Racks available (De la Sota Dock)
- 20:00 Circuit briefing at Maritime Museum
- TBC Dorsals Pick up
- TBC Boxes opening
- TBC Transition area must be empty
- TBC Competitors presentation
- TBC Females must follow the Technical officials’s instructions (out of the water)
- TBC Males must follow the Technical officials’s instructions (out of the water)
- TBC OPEN race must follow the Technical officials’s instructions (out of the water)
- TBC Female start
- TBC Male start
- TBC OPEN start
- TBC Bike course start
- TBC Bike course arriving to the finish
- TBC First classified Arrival
- TBC Awards ceremony
- TBC End of race
- The race is ruled by the regulation of Triathlon’s Basque Federation (www.triatloi.org) and the new blue card regulation of drafting sanctions.
- There will be able to take park every athlete who has signed as a foreigner since the organization will cover them with special insurance. U23, Veterans 1 (40-49 y-old), Veterans 2 (50-59 y-old) and Veterans 3 (+60 y-old)
- The organization will guard at all time over the safety of the race but it will not become responsible for the mishaps that could arise during the race.
- Organizing Committee saves itself the right to modify the itinerary and neutralize everything or part of the race if meteorological conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances made it necessary. In case of impossibility of making the swimming sector because of the sea conditions, the race will turn into a duathlon. In case of impossibility of making the cyclist sector because of traffic problems, it will turn into an aquathlon.
- The informative meeting of the test will be Friday evening at 20:00, the previous day to the race. (TBC)
- The “control of material” in boxes will start at 08:00 and finish at 11:30 (TBC). To accede to it it’s compulsory to present the federative license updated in the year 2019 and with a photograph or in his fault, for federations that don’t issue a license, written proof from the federation in which they certify his federative card.
- In case of rent of chip, it can be gathered at the entrance of boxes.
- There will be three starts: Female, Male and OPEN.
- There is established a time limit for the first segment of 55 minutes (since Male’s start) and for the second segments when the first catch up the group all over the race; and another two points to be confirmed by race organization. Every participant who exceeds any of the time limits will have to hand over his dorsal.
- Penalty Box just out of the transition area and after the first lap; the third one at the entrance of the transition area.
- Drafting is not allowed.
- The victualling will be correctly signalized with people at the expense of the organization.
- Each participant is responsable for knowing the race, its circuit and its rules.
- The Organization declines any responsibility on possible moral or material hurts that could happen to participants or spectators, before, during or after the race.
- The Organizing Committee saves itself the right of admission.
- The organization is obliged neither to any return nor economic compensation in case of disqualification of the triathlete, partial or total cancellation of the test, or modification of the tour.
- Image copyright.
Every competitor relinquishes their claim to photographic and video copyright during the event, and he relinquishes any recourse against the organiser and against his approved partners for the use of his image. Only the organisation, INNEVENTO on its own or other authorized companies, can pass on these rights for the image in any media (radio, video, photograph, DVD, internet, posters, media, etc.) with sportive, promotional or comercial objetives. By the 15/1999 Image Copyright’s Law of december 13th, the competitor can cancel the total or part of the file contents by writing to INNEVENTO to the following address: Gran Vía, 81, 4th floor, Bilbao.
To decide to take part supposes the acceptance of all these conditions.
CASH PRIZES BY GENDER
|1st||1.250 €||1.250 €|
|2nd||750 €||750 €|
|3rd||500 €||500 €|
|4th||250 €||250 €|
|5th||150 €||150 €|
(*) Note: There will ensue from application to the mentioned quantities destined for prizes tax retentions that in his case ensue from application of conformity with arranged in the fiscal regulations / tributary that ensue from application the day of celebration of the test. In caso of antidoping control payments won’t be done until Basque Goverment communicates the results of analysis.